Sunday, December 10, 2017

August Ames and her brother

August Ames and her brother

by M. Oppenheim

10 hours ago

The brother of adult entertainment star August Ames has said cyber bulling “cost” his sister her life and called for her death to be recognised as a “serious issue”.
The 23-year-old, who starred in more than 270 adult films, died in Camarillo, California last week.
The Ventura County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed Ames, whose real name is Mercedes Grabowski, had passed away but did not give a cause. 
A representative for the office told The Independent they would be updating the public with more information soon.


Her brother James expressed his grief at the news of her death.
“I want my sister’s death to be recognised as a serious issue – bullying is not OK,” he told The Sun.
“It cost me my baby sister’s life. I will do what I can be a voice for Mercedes but right now my family and I need to be left alone to grieve – we have lost a loved one.”