Saturday, November 18, 2017

Betty MacDonald, Donald and the elephants

Bildergebnis für elephants


same colour, isn't it.........................

Bildergebnis für Trump they don't know how to write good
Bildergebnis für Donald Trump and catsBildergebnis für Vita Magica
Bildergebnis für Betty MacDonald farm in SeptemberBildergebnis für upside down house

Anne MacDonald Canham

Bildergebnis für Happy Saturday with typewriter


 



Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

I don't suffer from November Blues.

I'm soooo angry. 

Do you know the reason why?

I couldn't believe it when I heard it.

What do I think about it?

My good education doesn't allow me to write the word I'd like to use now.

Somebody said: Poor America - Poor World!

I totally agree.

I ask myself what would beloved Betty MacDonald say to this:

Maybe something like this:

Donald, dear by the way you should be very careful if you meet some elephants in the future.

You won't believe it, but they are very strong, their grey cells are working excellent and something might happen...........................

I adore this very witty story about Betty MacDonald and her reactions. 

Reality is just too grey and sad to make fun about it.

I'm a real Saddo today.

Are stupidity, ignorance and profit always the winner?

Shame on you, Donald!

That's not a better world for future generations.

Poor America! Poor World! 

I hope grey and depressing November won't last forever.

The world needs Spring with great new ideas and personalities who can make our wishes come true.

A new reality or only a phantasy?

Who knows?



Martine