Saturday, March 7, 2015

Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund and German ESC drama

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on live television last night.

I see many people writing  that Andreas Kümmert  is "brave" and "courageous" and just being honest for withdrawing, but for real though... "brave" and "courageous"?

This guy is a fraud!

Thousands of Germans were spending their money on him by voting for him and AFTER winning he claims that he doesn't want to represent Germany and thus withdraws.

What the hell?

This is so disrespectful towards the Germans who voted for him and towards the other participants.

Unbelievable!


  • Arno  You are so right Linde, I think there are contracts, but he is not interested in it. Also it is not professional, and if I want to hire him for a Gig, I think twice about it. I wish you a sunny day dearest Linde

    Linde Lund Dearest Arno I totally agree. It' s childish and unprofessional behaviour! I wouldn't hire him too because you'll never know what happens. It's really a shame! Love, Linde



  • Gabriele  I think he is not in a position to realize the competition, but he had to explain it before starting the competition. I agree to him but it is not fair against the other singers. Poor man, he need psychological help.