Sunday, August 10, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club support

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli is back.

Many Betty MacDonald fan club fans including me are delighted.

However I'm under shock when I was reading that our very charming and witty ' Italian Betty MacDonald ' - Betty MacDonald fan club honor member, artist and author Letizia Mancino is going to sell Mr. Tigerli because of his very expensive flights.

Mr. Tigerli only did it because he has to save the   W  O  R  L  D    !!!

Come on dear Letizia Mancino think it over please.

You can count on me. I'm very popular because of my outstanding moral support.

I know money makes the world go around but my wallet is rather empty at the current time.

Don't we have any Dagobert Ducks or Bill Gates as Betty MacDonald fan club members?

They could solve the financial problem very easily...............

Best wishes,

Pieter

Betty MacDonald fan club forum
http://bettymacdonaldforum.blogspot.com/