Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnett

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter May includes a story of Tudor.

You can see several very nice pics of Tudor in Betty MacDonald fan club photo collection.

Tudor looks very nice but if you have a pet like this you are a very lonesome person.

Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnett had the same experiences.
( Alison Bard Burnett interviewed by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel )

Many friends are afraid  that her clothes might be ruined or something else might happen.

You'll never know!  ( see link )
By the way my sister's rather strange dog acted the same way like this dog in the video.

My sister was    VERY   lonesome because nobody wanted to visit her.

After this dog she got a cat.

The very nice cat is fond of  guests but ruins her curtains and chairs all the time.

I agree with Betty MacDonald:  Pet lovers are kind of crazy.

Oh yes  I do know what I'm talking about because our family members are crazy about pets in fact we have a zoo right now. I don't want to bore you with any details.

The singer from Belgium got a very good voice but his mother shouldn't feed him so much.

He's still young but rather fat. I'm afraid he might have a serious heart attack while singing this very emotional song.

I couldn't remember that Norman Bates in Psycho  said: A boy's best friend is his mother.
That doesn't sound very healthy to me although I adore my mother. ( sometimes )

Poor Norman!

Perhaps Norman Bates is working for Austrian Television now because nobody is able to understand the reason why they didn't invite the composer of the ESC winner song 2014 to Copenhagen.

This is really crazy!

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli should visited them in Vienna to meet these bores.

I guess this will be a new very exciting Mr. Tigerli adventure.

Greetings,

Marcel

Crazy dog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn5eD_KloHE