Sunday, May 25, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection news

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

very good Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection news!

One of my relatives agrees to share several letters by Betty MacDonald and other family members from the 50's and 60's.

The grandmother of my mother-in-law met Betty MacDonald and family on Vashon Island.

Selma, I even prefer boring guests instead of very difficult pets like Tudor.

Poor Betty MacDonald and her sister Alison Bard Burnett.

Both had quiete a hard time with rather strange and jealous Tudor.

Thank you so much for posting the video. I've never visited Vashon Island.

As I can see how beautiful it is I really should see Betty MacDonald's paradise in person.

Perhaps our very bright Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli will join us after finishing his difficult mission in Vienna.


Bye for now,

Vanessa

Comcast Neighbourhoods Vashon Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0hVXv-hUJs