Saturday, May 3, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection and friends

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection really got some unique new Betty MacDonald fan club treasures.

We are very happy!

We are so fond of Wolfgang Hampel's very creative poem although the situation is rather frustrating.

Greta I totally agree with your political statement.

If you behave in such an ignorant way you don't have to be surprised at all if you won't have any friends because nobody will trust you.

To me it sounds rather cynical if you would call me after a behaviour like this, which is really a shame, one of your closest friends.

Perhaps good old Henry is right when he says that they only have interestes and doesn't need friends.

I have to say that I'm very happy and grateful because I have some very good friends.

By the way I'm convined that everybody and every country -even a so-called Superpower -  needs very good friends and partners.

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014 - 8th place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdAf2EjhRiE

We like it and  hope it'll be very successful in Copenhagen. Good luck!

All our love,

Anita & Eartha Kitt II

Ukraine's Tycoon paid a $172 m bail - BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Zt0ni9oSI