Monday, May 12, 2014

Betty MacDonald biography

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

it's a fact that there are many Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans all over the World.

Dear Betty MacDonald fan club fans, I'm very glad this boring  ESC is over now.
Excuse me please it's not my intention hurting the feelings of Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans but that's the way I feel about it.

I was a huge ESC fan in the seventies and eighties. I'm no longer interested.
Most of the songs are low quality entries and only remarkable because of their performances on stage. Who cares which entry is ESC winner?
99 % of these winners are one hit wonders - forgotten in a few weeks.

So what?  I can't stand all these political and neighbouring votings. To me  ESC contest is rather childish and very much dated.

It's such a joy  to discuss the most important Betty MacDonald fan club topics.

One of the fascinating Betty MacDonald fan club projects is the publication of a Betty MacDonald biography using very important Betty MacDonald fan club research team results.

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel had been interviewed and he explains his future Betty MacDonald projects in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter May.

There are rumours Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli will be back soon and shares his exciting adventures.

We adore and miss our darling so much.


Lona

Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/