Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Betty MacDonald's funny letters

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


thank you so much for the outstanding support of our current Betty MacDonald fan club contests. Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014 is really like a Hitchcock movie. We are going to publish the Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014 in alphabetical order in a few hours. So you can see the current Betty MacDonald fan club ESC TOP 10.
Who will be the best ESC song ever? This is also very exciting. More results in alphabetical order in a few days.
Don't miss Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle fan club contest, please. Join us and decide which is Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's best cure?


I wonder which was Betty MacDonald's favourite book. I have no idea. Many Betty MacDonald fans are convinced that Onions in the Stew is much better written than The Egg and I but The Egg is  more funny although I adore Onions. I look forward to find Betty MacDonald's colorful Easter egg. Betty MacDonald's letters are as funny as her books.


When can we read the birthday poem for Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Letizia Maninco in Italian language? I adore Letizia Mancino and our hero, Mr. Tigerli.


MH370 is a very sad story and so is the situation in Ukraine. Many people died in the State of Washington because nobody listened to the experts who warned a lot in the past because of the dangerous mudslides. Isn't our World a crazy place?


Alice I have the same problems. Spring is such a wonderful season but I don' t feel very well. That's life but we are survivors.
I adore Esther Ofarim and her song Kinderspiele. The lyrics are written by my favourite poet Heinrich Heine. I hope you'll enjoy the very beautiful song. It's kind of magic.


Liana
Esther Ofarim - Kinderspiele (special Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYJ1yN7uK60