Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Betty MacDonald's favourite book

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter April with Betty MacDonald's Easter egg in it will be something special. Please hurry up dear Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter team we want to read it. I have no idea which of her books was Betty MacDonald's favourite. I know her most successful book was The Egg and I but the question is: Was it Betty MacDonald's favourite one?


Betty MacDonald fan club ESC contest will be most exciting. There is no huge favourite this year although I'd say Hungary, Romania, Azerbaijan, Germany and Spain belong to my favourites but my family doesn't agree. Who will be the winner?


Spring is the favourite season  but no for me. I have to sneeze all the time, can hardly breathe and look like a rabbit with my red eyes.
I'll share a poem about Spring.


Alice
To What Purpose
https://usedbuyer.blogspot.com/2014/04/to-what-purpose.html