Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Betty MacDonald's and Mary Bard Jensen's dedications

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald's and Mary Bard Jensen's dedications are very chaming and witty. I own several books with great examples of their humor.

These books should be part of Betty MacDonald fan club exhibit.

Betty MacDonald fan club Easter poem by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel is really very funny.
German  Chancellor Angela Merkel should be very careful and examine her Easter eggs.

I'm not interested in ESC 2014  but of course I'll vote for ESC BEST SONGS:
Spain 12, Portugal 10, Ireland 8, Italy 7, Norway 6, Sweden 5, UK 4, Germany 3, Greece 2, Ukraine 1

I hope so very much Spain will win BEST SONG Voting.
Mocedades and Eres tu deserve to win it. Best group and Best ESC song ever!

Toni

My dad says you can look in my computer
http://de.webfail.com/3dfc4af9a52