Thursday, April 10, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club support

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


Betty MacDonald fan club letter newsletter April includes more info on Betty MacDonald's adopted sister Madge. That's very good to know because it' s kind of strange that Betty MacDonald mentioned Madge only in The Plague and I. I wonder what was the reason why.
Paula, there are several letters and documents by Gammy, Darsie and Sydney Bard in Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection.
Betty MacDonald fan club is very grateful for the outstanding support of Betty MacDonald fan club fans around the world sharing and danating the most important letters, documents and other items by Betty MacDonald and her family.


Betty MacDonald fan club ESC 2014 voting is as exciting as a Hitchcock movie. I can't wait to see the new TOP 10.
My votes:  UK 12, Poland 10, Sweden 8, Germany 7, Ukraine 6, Armenia 5, Greece 4, France 3, Azerbaijan 2, Russia 1.


To me the best ESC song ever is Spain with Mocedades and Eres tu. I hope they'll win!




All my love to the families of the missing flight MH370 and to the people in Ukraine,




Nana


The Crimean Heroes
http://usedbuyer.blogspot.com/2014/04/daily-dose_9.html.


Inside story - Is Russia planning to destabilise Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT_iBKJ6hWk