Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Betty MacDonald and the movies

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club exhibit contains all the info regarding the movie The Egg and I and the Ma and Pa Kettle series, interviews with the actors Claudette Colbert, Fred McMurray, Marjorie Main and Percy Kilbride.

I adore Betty MacDonald's very beautiful voice. 
I enjoy it very much when Betty MacDonald tells us her very  exciting stories about Hollywood.
Betty MacDonald fan club exhibit team does a perfect job to create this excellent Betty MacDonald fan club exhibit. Thanks a lot guys!

I was a devoted ESC fan but today I'm not longer interested in ESC because of the low quality of the music and the obviously very strange votings.

Therefore I don't want to vote for ESC 2014 but I like to vote for my all time ESC favourites:

Monaco 12, Italy 10, Luxembourg 8, UK 7, Ireland 6, Switzerland 5, Spain 4, Portugal 3, Austria 2, Belgium 1

I'm very much afraid of a war in Ukraine. Things are looking pretty grim right now.

Mina

Eurovision 1971 - Monaco  - Séverine - un banc, un abre, une rue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGOHPY3xtmU