Monday, March 24, 2014

Betty MacDonald's very good friend William Cumming

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


i hope you know the answer of Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle fan club birthday question. It's a special day today. It's birthday of one of Betty MacDonald's wonderful friends, famous Northwest artist William Cumming. Mona, I adore William Cumming's outstanding artwork but it's too expensive for my budget. His description of Betty MacDonald's character is a masterpiece. ( see link below )


William Cumming was a very good friend of Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel.
Both - Betty MacDonald and Wolfgang Hampel have the most wonderful friends. I'm a bit jealous because I  would like to have friends like Betty MacDonald fan club honor members Mr. Tigerli and our beloved 'italian' Betty MacDonald, artist and author Letizia Mancino.


Nadine, I'll vote for France. It's really a long time ago that France was ESC winner.
Mona, I hate dictators in politics and in my private life because they are stupid and childish. We should laugh about them but sometimes it's very difficult to do this.


Tom  


William Cummings
http://bettymacdonaldfanclub.blogspot.com/search?q=Cumming+
Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/