Saturday, March 15, 2014

Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnett typical Bard

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club event is a very good opportunity to found some new Betty MacDonald fan club research teams.

My favourite Betty MacDonald fan club projects are Betty MacDonald's life in letters and documents and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle.

Is there a Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle research team? If so I would like to join.

Betty MacDonald's sister,  very bright and witty Alison Bard Burnett is typical Bard interviewed by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel.
I hope more  interviews will be offered.

Why don't we hear a word from Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli?
Is our Casanova very busy?

My ESC TOP 5 so far:  Sweden, UK, Germany, Romania and Spain.
I bet international Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014 will be very exciting.

I can't imagine what happend with the plane. It's very strange.

Wishing you a very nice weekend,

Chris


Malaysia Prime Minister ' Deliberate Act ' Used to Steer Plane Off Course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNbeKU4pJmc