Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Betty MacDonald's and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's birthday

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


new Betty MacDonald fan club contest is a great idea. Betty MacDonald and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle fan club fans are going to reread the famous Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle books to find their favourite cure. Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle got lots of them.
Which one is your favourite Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle book?  Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's farm with illustrations of very famous Maurice Sendak is my Nr. 1 of the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle series. I prefer the realistic everyday cures of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle instead of her magical ones but that's a question of taste. My little ones are crazy about Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's magical cures.
Do you know when is Betty MacDonald's and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's birthday?
I do hope new Wolfgang Hampel interviews with Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnett and other relatives and friends will be available in 2014.
Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2014 will be very exciting. My favourites  are UK, Poland, France, Italy and Norway. I asked my wife and her favourites are Spain, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and San Marino.
Rita I totally agree. I can understand the furious relatives of the missing passengers very well. Nobody seems to know what happened.
Who can believe it? 




Richard


Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/


Malaysia Airlines missing flight MH370: Latest Investigation report March 19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn0md5EvBsQ