Friday, March 14, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

Several Betty MacDonald fan club fans told me that Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel met many writers, actors and other artists during his research on  Betty MacDonald.

There  is a rumour Wolfgang Hampel also met one of my favourite actors, beloved Doris Day.

I hope Wolfgang Hampel and Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli will be in Copenhagen.

Can we see the international editions of Mrs.Piggle-Wiggle including the very beautiful Chinese edition there?

Can you imagine to have seen some of the great stars of vintage Hollywood in person, for example Claudette Colbert who played Betty in the movie  The Egg and I?

There is a very interesting blog and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
I'm so sorry. I have problems with the link. Type in Google for example  ' Claudette Colbert in person Vienna' and you'll find the blog.

I like the German 2014 ESC entry very much.

I'm so glad Elaiza is the winner. 70 % of the international Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voted for this song.

Great voice and very good song!



Marie

Wolfgang Hampel - Betty MacDonald fan club founder
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/