Monday, March 17, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC meeting and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


i'm so happy because I'll attend Betty MacDonald fan club meeting and Eurovision Song Contest 2014.
It's very good to hear that Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle does a very good job in many parts of the World. I was very surprised that Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle is very busy in China too. I can't wait to see the International Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle editions. My daughter and I are rereading Mrs. Pigggle-Wiggle now and we'll find Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnett and her family.
Lilly you are too funny. I understand what you are talking about. I'm afraid  Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle is so very busy in curing children, she got no time to  cure grown up 'shorties'.
I have several ESC favourites this year, for example Sweden, UK, Romania, Poland but my ESC Nr. 1 you can see below. Great voice, music and lyrics.


Sana
Eurovision 2014 Germany - Elaiza - Is it right Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Sh4tF3gt8