Friday, March 21, 2014

Betty MacDonald and Claudette Colbert exhibit

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


Betty MacDonald fan club exhibit includes several letters by Betty MacDonald and Claudette Colbert  and many photos with Betty MacDonald and Claudette Colbert.
Betty MacDonald fan club fans know that Claudette Colbert is Betty in the Hollywood movie The Egg and I. There is a very interesting blog. ( see link below) Read and enjoy.
I just listened to several ESC songs 2014. I like Norway, Sweden, Poland, Germany and Spain.
The destiny of MH370 is such a tragedy especially for the families. Today I saw them on TV and I'd like to hug these desperate men and women. I'm really heartbroken.
Greta


Claudette Colbert in Person
http://dancinglady39.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/claudette-colbert-in-person/