Thursday, January 9, 2014

Betty MacDonald's huge Christmas tree

Clara:

Betty MacDonald fans & Barbara,

yes, indeed several roses are blooming in the garden.

Weather is really very strange.

I'm totally surprised to hear that Betty MacDonald's Christmas tree was 22 feet high. I can't believe it.
Poor Don. Decorating a huge Christmas tree like this is really dangerous!

I guess my husband would refuse to do it. My darling is  kind of a fraidy-cat.

I bet Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli is a Michael Schumacher fan.

All our love to Betty MacDonald and Michael Schumacher fans and Danielle in Grenoble!

What do you think of Thomas Hitzlsperger's coming out?

Betty MacDonald never mentioned this subject in her books but you can find her thoughts and comments in some of her letters.

We are going to publish an article in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter January.

Bye for now,

Clara

Thomas Hitzlsperger's coming out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSXVE9n-ESw

Thomas Hitzlsperger explains decision to announce he is gay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D2o7620WHE