Sunday, January 12, 2014

Betty MacDonald Collection

Selma:

Betty MacDonald fan club fans, Greta and Daria,

Greta, I'll be there although I'm no longer an ESC fan but a huge Betty MacDonald fan club fan.

Daria, I have to say that the 2013 entry was better than 2014 but we'll see.
Perhaps Ukraine will win.
Who knows? The ESC 2013 results had been very strange according to my opinion.

I got a message that a Betty MacDonald collector passed away. The family is no longer interested in the collection. They want to sell it. My sister and I are going to buy it.

I'll keep you posted.

There are some very interesting Betty MacDonald items in this collection and we'll share them for Wolfgang Hampel's Betty MacDonald biography project.

Good luck for finding new Betty MacDonald treasures,

Selma

Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/