Monday, January 6, 2014

Betty MacDonald and Vashon Island

Peter:

Betty MacDonald fan club fans, Anita and Eartha Kitt II,

I have been on Vashon Island several times.

I enjoyed it but this Vashon Island Highschool Drama is not my cup of tea.

I guess Betty MacDonald wouldn't have been crazy about it either.

Can you remember what Betty MacDonald wrote in her books The Egg and I, The Plague and I and Anybody can do anything about events like this?

The firework in London is my favourite.

Thank you so much for posting the link.

Good luck for Wolfgang Hampel's updated Betty MacDonald biography and other fascinating Betty MacDonald fan club projects.

Best wishes for a very successful year 2014 to Betty MacDonald fan club fans, honor members, Mr. Tigerli and his two lovely ladies.

Thank you so much for Mr. Tigerli's delightful Xmas present.


Peter

Wolfgang Hampel
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/