Thursday, May 16, 2013

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC TOP 10

Linde:

Dear Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans from all over the world,

thanks a million for your outstanding support of Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting 2013.

According to many Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans in 40 countries that's our TOP 10:

1. Germany

2. Ukraine

3. Denmark

4. Norway

5. Sweden

6. The Netherlands

7. San Marino

8. Russia

9. United Kingdom   and on Nr. 10 Iceland


Congratulations to a very dear  Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fan from Finland. We'll see you in Malmö!

I think Betty MacDonald fan club ESC TOP 10 is very good but I'm really sad that some very strong Scandinavian entries are behind Denmark. I prefer Norway, Sweden,  Finland and Iceland much more than this.

As much as I love Fly on the wings of love I have to say that Denmark doesn't belong to my favourites this year. Dear Michael and others, excuse me please but that's only my personal opinion and I don't want to hurt you and others.

Enjoy the ESC 2013 in Malmö. The best singer and song should win.

According to many Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans from 40 countries it'll be Germany, Cascada and Glorious.

Congratulations to your glorious choice  but don't forget to vote for your favourite song on Saturday because they need every vote to make their ESC victory dream come true!

I agree with this result very much and I hope that our dear Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans will have a Glorious party in Malmö!

Cheers,

Linde