Sunday, February 24, 2013

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fever

Selma:

Very good news for Betty MacDonald fan club.

Thank you, Mikael. As we have several fascinating Betty MacDonald fan club honor members I'm very excited to learn more about our new one.

One of my favourites are Mr. Tigerli and his team especially Mr. Tigerli's unique lady from Russia.

Perry Woodfin's radio show is very interesting and so is his artwork. We can be very proud and happy having these outstanding Betty MacDonald fan club honor members.

I'll found with several Betty MacDonald fans a new Betty MacDonald research team.
Our Betty MacDonald project is Betty MacDonald and literature.

Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter March includes an intro of our new group.
Come on and join us. We are very happy to hear from you.

I have ESC fever. There are several good entries but I miss a song like Ukraine and my beloved russian gammies. My two favourites last year but I knew before that only Sweden could be the winner.

I guess Cascada is the favourite.
It's really a very good song and so is the interpret. The winner takes it all.
They already had several Nr. 1 hits all over the world and sold over 30 million Cd's.

I'd like to know what Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli thinks about Eurovision Song Contest? What's his favourite?

Bye for now,

Selma

Cascada  with  Glorious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y77A9-hQAp0