Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Betty MacDonald's joyful life

Viola:

Pascal,   this Betty MacDonald letter will be very important for the future research.

Thank you.

Katrine, I love these poetic descriptions of childhood.

                             As adults we should do the very same:

                          Let's sail away to find new treasures every day

It's very simple and true.  This is the motto of our big family.

We are acting this way.

My sisters and I  are writing plays and every family member has a role.

We have lots of fun doing this.

Betty MacDonald liked every day life and did the very same.

I'm convinced  that's the secret of having a joyful and exciting life.

Although some rather  negative bores won't believe it:  There is something new under the sun every day and it's such a magical moment and happy feeling  to find it.

I know Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli and his russian girl had many exciting adventures in the meantime.

Mr. Tigerli, share them with us, please.

We have a very sunny November day and I'll work in our garden.

J'aime la vie.

Take care,

Viola