Sunday, September 16, 2012

Betty MacDonald's men and women

Thomas:

My dear Hans I know you very well.

Because of this if you ask me  you could be this Hans in Betty MacDonald's Anybody can do anything.

Although we have a very good marriage ( I would say this til yesterday ) my beloved  wife suddenly said:

Men and women can't live together. They are too different.

I gave my darling a very strange look and asked her:  Honey, what are you talking about?

She answered:  Thomas, dear read this what Betty MacDonald wrote about the subject and you'll know.

http://bryanelizabeth.blogspot.com/2009/08/egg-and-i-by-betty-macdonald.html

Betty MacDonald fan Elizabeth wrote: Sooooo much truth. It's killing me.

Come on Betty MacDonald fan club fans, I'm awaiting your feedback.

Is this true what BettyMacDonald wrote about it?

What about Mr. Tigerli?

Perhaps he or our italian Betty MacDonald, Letizia Mancino can help me to find the answer.

I'd love to ask our beloved eurovision russian grandmothers this question.

See my Eurovison votes at: http://bettymacdonaldforum.blogspot.com


Thomas