Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Marjorie Main deserved Oscar

Nicole:

Letizia Mancino's experiences are great and we enjoyed it so much.

Thanks a lot for this very special Betty MacDonald Fan Club gift.

I bet Betty MacDonald would have loved this very much as we do today.

Golden laughter and I would say the same as I say about Betty MacDonald's and Mary Bard Jensen's books: Don't read Letizia Mancino's  stories in public places because you can't stop laughing all the time.
People around you might think you are crazy.

Vincent, keep cool please.
You can find the answer after reading Betty MacDonald's and Mary Bard Jensen's books.
While rereading them again in my garden and house ( not in public places)  I enjoyed the mouse search very much.

To me it's not surprising at all that Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel has the most wonderful friends.
You only have to read Wolfgang Hampel's  outstanding Betty MacDonald biography and listen to his Betty MacDonald interviews.

Oh boy, if I listen to Wolfgang Hampel's interviews with Betty MacDonald's magical sister Alison Bard Burnett who toured with Wolfgang throughout Seattle I can't stop laughing about this unique couple.

The Betty MacDonald DVD of these interviews  is even funnier.
I love it.

Again - don't read Wolfgang Hampel's Betty MacDonald biography or listen to his Betty MacDonald interviews in public. You already know the reason why.

Vincent, if you aren't able to find the answer, you need either new glasses or I agree with your mother:  You can't see the forest because of too many trees.

Come on, Vincent you don't have to cut your ear off. 
The Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen Contest question isn't difficult at all.
I know of course you'll find it because you are so bright.

Did you hear that Hollywood movie star Celeste Holm passed away on Sunday at the age of 95?

Celeste Holm won the Oscar as supporting actress although Marjorie Main had been nominated as Ma Kettle in The Egg and I in 1947.

I wished Marjorie Main had won the Oscar because she really deserved it.

Marjorie Main is outstanding.

Love,

Nicole