Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Betty MacDonald The mouse and I

Vincent:

Betty MacDonald Fan Club honor member Letizia Mancino wrote such a very witty story.

This is golden humor. 

During reading  we had to smile and laugh all the time.

My family and friends are as delighted as so many Betty MacDonald and Letizia Mancino fans worldwide.

Letizia Mancino. Mary Holmes, Prof. Dr. Cremer, thanks a lot for writing and translating the story and the pictures you took which we'd like to see.
Are there any photos of Camembert and our possible future Betty MacDonald Fan Club honor member, Mr. Tigerli?

We hope so very much.

Mentioning Camembert I have a problem with this - excuse me please - very complicated Betty MacDonald Fan Club Contest ' The mouse and I' question.

I can't find anything like this in Betty MacDonald's or Mary Bard Jensen's books.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Dear mother used to say: Poor guy can't see the forest because of too many trees.
Do you know what I mean?

That's what I feel right now.

Vincent ( still with two ears but I'm depressed because of this very difficult Betty MacDonald Fan Club Contest question - therefore I'd need your help  )