Sunday, July 22, 2012

Betty MacDonald Fan Club Contest

Vera:

I'm a huge Mr. Tigerli fan and would like to see pictures of  Camembert and the other members of Letizia Mancino's family.

Reading Letizia Mancino's story means a lot of fun.
Thank you, thank you for writing this for us.


Vincent, it's true you can find a very funny Betty MacDonald letter.
After reading it you know how to find the story in her book.
I don't want to give you any more details because you have info enough to find out and you will.

I was a huge Eurovision Song Contest fan in earlier times but I'm not crazy about it today.
Too many bad songs and most of them sound the same.

A star like Engelbert shouldn't attend a Contest like this.

The Betty MacDonald Fan Club Contest is much more interesting.

I hope I'm the winner of one of the prizes. ´


Vera