Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Betty MacDonald and morning haters

Carmen:

I was reading Letizia Mancino's story in the morning when I was tired and hated the world.
Can you remember how Betty MacDonald described early morning and the differnent types of morning haters.

I'm such a morning hater person but after reading Letizia Mancino's story the sun is shining and my stomach hurts because of laughing all the time.

When I'm reading  Betty MacDonald's and Mary Bard Jensen's books I have the same feelings.

And I love our unique Betty MacDonald Fan Club couple Alison Bard Burnett and Betty MacDonald Fan Club founder Wolfgang Hampel visiting all the Bard family places in Seattle.

It's really great to be with Betty MacDonald's witty sister Alison Bard Burnett and Betty MacDonald Memorial Award winner Wolfgang Hampel.

We can see how much fun they have.

You can't be in a bad mood with persons like this and you are not a morning hater any more.

Betty MacDonald Eurovision Song Contest meeting was really amazing because so many Betty MacDonald and Eurovision Song Contest fans took part.

Sweden, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Ukraine, Russia, Germany and United Kingdom are my favourite entries..

My mother who adores Engelbert for a very long time nearly cried about Engelbert's bad result.

Carmen